I have good enough experience in both working from office and home. But when everyone works from home as a habit or culture there are some unique benefits to it. This post lists advantages when the office in entirety works from home.
- Home food over junk food
- Better work-life balance
- Lesser office gossip opportunities
- Lesser scope for office politics
- Lesser scope for blame game
- Everyone is forced to communicate better
- Gaps in current system show up and the team is forced to address it
- Remote work is pocket friendly
- Escape from city traffic
- Ones attitude towards their team, their work and their company stand out distinctly
How has it been for you since the start of Covid-19?